“Nice and Central to everything on Offer in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Guests have their own living area near the bedrooms and overlooks  the garden and pool area.
Relax and enjoy the pool and Bali Hut!!...soak up the sunshine ! ...sleep your head off in a comfortable queen bed - wake to the sound of the birds!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax and enjoy the pool and Bali Hut!!...soak up the sunshine !
Amazing comfort here - with direct access to garden and pool......so tranquil !!
Full Bathroom with a separate toilet adjoining.
Your own dining area is part of the open plan living space and is next to the kitchen.
...dine outdoors if you wish  - the alfresco is next to the pool
Front of house provides ample off street parking for your convenience.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gillian M
“Nice and Central to everything on Offer in Corrimundi and The Sunshine Coast!!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Hi Eve Very Welcoming and Helpful including Inclusions ie:- Driving me to areas including The Beach and Work and Giving me Helpful Information of the Area!!!! Cheers Gillian

12 May 2018
Hi Gillian, I am so pleased you were happy and comfortable staying here. It was a pleasure having you as my guest - I appreciated your kind, sincere and polite nature and didn't mind assisting you by driving you to several places. I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you for requesting to stay at my home. Kind regards, Eve
Natasha P
“Convenient and cosy”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Eve had everything we could possibly need for our stay, it was quiet, spacious and away from the touristy spots. Eve was a pleasure to talk to and available to help if we needed assistance. Her little dog was great company too!!

22 Mar 2018
I found Natasha to be a very pleasant, of fine character and an ideal guest - I feel she will do well in all that she aspires to in the future. I am glad she chose to stay at my place and that she found the facilities and the location so ideal.
Goodnan4
“Fun IN THE SUN”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful time in currimundi. Eve couldn’t do enough to help. I took my 3 and 7 yo grandsons. Eve supplies toys, paper for them. We shared the fridge. Pantry was huge so room for us both. The house was very clean and neat. Very central to beaches shops and many attractions. Thankyou eve for being so welcoming To from Dylan jj charmaine and Wayne the only light negative was that the amount of ornaments made it hard with a three yo. The yard area was small so we worried about any noise and the boys throwing the ball etc. even this didn’t stop us enjoying the fun in the sun.

一張 東
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My Mum was so happy because there were so quiet and very comfortable also was very closer supermarket where is Currmundi market.

Your age range 25-34
25 Sep 2017
I am so pleased that your family found my place quiet, comfortable and conveniently located and helped make their holiday a happy one. Thank you for choosing my place for your three lovely guests.
Neil R
“Dream stay”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Friendly , comfortable, open and easy. The Boys and I loved it. Lovely Host. Location Brilliant, Walk to the shops, pool, was great , room spacious. Photos did it no justice .
Made to feel like we at home, one of the family.

30 Aug 2017
Hi Neil, So glad you really enjoyed your stay here....its was great having you here. Thanks for your kind words. Regards, Eve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing