“Best in the North West”
Review of Brownie Bar Cafe

Brownie Bar Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: The Brownie Bar Cafe is a unique Bakery Cafe that servers a huge range of Belgian Chocolate Brownies and a delicious range of meals seven days a week.
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I've been a local for the last ten years and must say the Brownie Bar & Cafe is a huge breath of fresh air. These guys are passionate about food, are constantly evolving their menu to entice their customers to keep trying new things and their new fitout looks amazing.

Being a family owned and operated business has given the place a real feel of warmth and I always feel welcomed when I visit.

The dinner menu is huge and as they are fully licensed there is a great range of wine and cold beers. The kids are well catered for with the biggest range of Brownies in Sydney, fresh 'real' Icecream and kids menu to go.

If you want to try something amazing for breakfast, my favourite is the 'Smashed Avocado' with poached eggs and truffle salt, very addictive.

To Carmen and Felix who own the Brownie Bar and Cafe, I congratulate you both on your passion and dedication to give West Pennant Hills a casual, relaxed, yet exquisite food and drink offering, well done.

1  Thank Mark J

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The staff at Brownie Bar are friendly and helpful, and very willing to accommodate special dietary needs where possible. They have a great range of yummy brownies, but also sell breakfast, main meals and desserts. A small stash of toys and books and clean indoor customer toilets also make this a great place to bring the family.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We'd been to this cafe a few times and the food is excellent.... However twice now the same person (who I believe is the owner) was quite rude in the service....
After ordering around $50 of breakfast, coffes etc etc. we asked for a bottle of water when the food arrived... After around 10mins we obviosly thought it was forgotten so my wife politely went to the counter and asked if she could have a bottle.... Just to be told "we are a bit busy doing coffees now"... She wasn't even the one making the coffee and there were literally about three tables in the whole cafe with people! To top it off the bottles were literrally in front of where she was standing... She would have even had to move to hand my wife one!
It's a real shame as we enjoy the food, however if they can't be bothered looking after customers, we won't be back

3  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this place for a while & I was not disappointed!
The beef burger was delicious & felt like it just melted in my mouth. & the brownies are sooooo good. Staff were great too. We will be back!

1  Thank Bobbie-Lee W
Reviewed 9 July 2015

So, I've been driving past this eatery for years - literally - but only visited last week with the girlfriends. Somehow I interpreted the signage as it being a cake shop, with brownies as a specialty.... which it is BUT it's also a cafe/restaurant.

My visit was for lunch with friends. There's an all-day breakfast menu + lunch only options + specials. I chose the moroccan beef wrap which was tender, tasty and light enough for lunch. The girls had a variety of meals involving avocado, smoked salmon, corn fritter etc, mostly served with chunky chips & salad. Very reasonablely priced: wrap + chips was $12, chai $4.50. It was cosy and busy without feeling rushed. We sat over our coffees for quite some time and didn't feel guilty (then we bought BROWNIES to take home to the family). It's going to be a regular drop-in place for the Stitchers, I think.
It also does dinner, but didn't see the dinner menu - may check it out: have heard good things.