Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
US$114
Travelocity
The Glen Hotel and Suites(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$66
US$129
US$114
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Chelsea by the Sea(Slacks Creek)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Had a quick dash to Brisbane for over night. Booked room online. Arrived in Logan around 10. Tried my luck about early check ins. Awesome got in room at 11. Thank you. Lady in reception was lovely friendly. My partner and I manage a 4star park in nsw. Our expectations are set to our parks standards. So we are picky. Attention to the cleanliness of the rooms should be looked at
TimTam

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Excellent reception when running later arriving, room was great. so much room for all of us. Parking was directly outside the room, with handy restaurant if you wanted. The beds were very comfortable with extra blankets. Plenty of milk to have with coffee, including a microwave. Great relaxing room.

Room Tip: choices of combination of beds was good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

No complaints about this motel. Friendly, helpful staff from check in to check out. Close to Logan Hyperdome shopping centre. Room was very spacious, comfortable and fully accessible (not expected in Logan area). Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Where do i start..We booked a room here for 1 of our employees and wife as we were having our company xmas party. The room was booked and paid in our name. Poor service to begin with from the young girl on reception and David the owner.
They checked in and later i was called to advise they gave them the wrong room key and they got into their room as housekeeping didnt lock the door so thats how they were able to enter the room. Management advised me to tell them to stop in to receptionto get the right key wen returing to hotel. I asked if no one was at reception was there an emergency phone to use and David, the owner said yes and to use that and he would come to give the right key. Ive worked in hotels before sounded reasonable so passed onto our employee.
Welll they caught a cab back to hotel to find key didnt work, no one at reception and no one was answering the emergency phone as they were advised to call. 30mins later of calling the emergency phone at 1am in the morning still no answer and could not get into their room! we then had to pay for a taxi to come back and sleep on our floor.
My husband and i went there at 6am in the morning to get managements attention and after dialling the emergency phone for 10mins straight David the owner/management finally answered and his response was "i heard the phone ringing but i was asleep i wasnt going to answer the phone at 1am". I couldn't believe it! They had important medication in that hotel room and the "emergency phone" was not answered. We asked for a refund he was not apologetic and ended up double charging us! Management has no customer service skills and i will never use them agsin. McNevins is the next closest motel and will be getting all my friends and family business from now on. There is nothing positive about this dodgy run hotel

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emujodes
Reviewed 21 September 2015

The lady that checked me in was very nice. Considering the price of the room which was fairly cheap, I liked my room very clean and spacious. Even though it's situated right next to the M1 it was quite quiet. I liked that my room had a balcony, but if only it had better views. My suggestions would be to have better blankets and maybe a lift, because our bags were quite heavy to carry up the flight of stairs, other then that I would totally recommend staying here. Lastly great wifi :)

Room Tip: Cheap and coean
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends