US$87
Agoda.com
US$85
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$73
US$66
US$69
US$66
Hotels.com
US$124
US$105
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
  • Restaurant
US$99
Agoda.com
Chelsea by the Sea(Slacks Creek)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I thought I'd booked and paid for a room with balcony, however I was allocated Room 1 - a basement-like, dark brick clad room with a balcony opening onto a narrow external passage with a "do not use this door" sign attached! I probably could have coped with the darkness of the room had it not been for the incessant traffic noise. It was continual and even in the early hours rendered sleep impossible.

The room was clean enough, and the bed comfortable, although I always get a little peeved at the current trend of making up the bed with sheet only, leaving the client to do the rest. When I took the blankets out of the wardrobe, both had seen better days, and one was badly stained.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 1, I'm assuming the rest must be nicer
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Travelling from Fraser Island late we had to stop closed to the motorway before heading to Tamborine Montain. The motel is very well located, close to the motorway and the shops (Ikea, Anaconda, etc.). It is quite and confortable, with parking spot reserved in front of the room.
People on reception are very friendly and stay after hours to wait our arrival.
The rooms are confortable and well equipped (full size refrigerator, milk, tea and coffee, cutlery, microwave). The shower is a bit small and taps are too high for young kids but it is enough for a short stay.
The internet is free and good quality.

Room Tip: close to motorway, quite good value for money
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This was a comfortable place to stay in the Loganholme area. Every thing was of a good standard. The room was on the larger size and the bed very comfortable. We stayed over night and had a good sleep without any disturbances. Every thing worked as expected and the room very clean. We would stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016

great location and happy and friendly manager at the reception large room very clean
stay only one night but be great for longer stay have restaurant onsite and good parking , nice bathroom and also have 2 beds in the motel style with is nice

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Had a quick dash to Brisbane for over night. Booked room online. Arrived in Logan around 10. Tried my luck about early check ins. Awesome got in room at 11. Thank you. Lady in reception was lovely friendly. My partner and I manage a 4star park in nsw. Our expectations are set to our parks standards. So we are picky. Attention to the cleanliness of the rooms should be looked at
TimTam