Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Hilton.com
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$113
Free cancellation until 28/07/21
Expedia.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
All reviews new concept movie theater great stay beds were comfortable place to stay brown water mattress microwave ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

This hotel is way too expensive for the service and accommodation you receive. The attendant, Ebony is unprofessional and does not go out of her way to make your stay comfortable. The rooms and hallway were dirty. I had hair in my shower and all over the door. I told the attendant and she said she would send someone up since they couldn’t exchange my room, but that never happened. I even had hair in my towels. What a poorly managed hotel locations. Save your money and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2021

The Tru hotel was a good stay! The quality was well and the rooms were ok I could tell that the floors wasn’t cleaned! The staff was very friendly, only problem was someone checked in after me and was offered complimentary drink and I wasn’t!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Newer hotel, booked two rooms had one. Looked around for another room everywhere sold out,surprisingly for Greenville. Room small large TV , bathroom/ shower good. Disappointed in breakfast, but there was one . As a diamond member I would rather spend a little more and stay at Hampton inn.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We checked into the hotel. The hotel clerk advised us oh there is a note on your account the television does not work in that room this is a known problem but no one has done anything about it. I asked her what were we supposed to do she said I don’t know we are fully booked I did not assign the rooms they were assigned before I got here so I don’t know what to tell you. There was no tissue

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Everything was nice and clean! My only disappointment was the residence next to me, they were up late at night and early morning. The staff was excellent and very respectful. Overall, I had a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2021