“Best Food on the Mississippi Gulf Coast!!”
Review of Alice's Cafe

Alice's Cafe
Ranked #111 of 246 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Because of the pandemic, I have only been to Alice's Cafe once, and I had informed the delightful two sisters, who own and manage it, that I would certainly be back far more than just once. Their Dear Mother's name was "Alice," enticing them to name their business "Alice's Cafe" in her memory. I well recall that I was served their out-of-this-world bread pudding, chicken, greens, and cornbread. I certainly intend to go back numerous times over!!! I would highly recommend this outstanding Cafe to anyone who is either hungry or downright starved!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Delicious home cooking. Limited listings and daily specials. Delicious home-cooked food you won’t be sorry.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I can always count on Ms. Pat to provide good, home cooked meals. Also, I can always count on Ms. Pat and her sister to provide great customer service.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Charming little "mom & pop" serving delicious food at a reasonable price. Two sisters do the cooking. They are open for breakfast and lunch, featuring 2-3 specials at lunch. We've been there twice for lunch and enjoyed it both times. The price also includes your choice of several desserts! View their menu here: http://alicescafe.com/

Date of visit: September 2013