“BLAND AND OVER PRICED”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Very disappointed with the pizza. The sauce was very bland, no flavor at all. The crust was undercooked. Toppings were scarce, almost no cheese on the pizza. Bordering on inedible. I have had better pizza from a gas station.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

A very good crispy thin crust with toppings that are not at all ordinary but very tasty. The Artichoke and spinach appetizer is very good with a great flat bread. We have come back each year we winter here.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This restaurant has withstood the downtown dry spell and continues to deliver great food and take home pizza. The Hattiesburg downtown area has struggled for years to steak it's claim on the map. Many places have come and gone, but Bianchi's had been that rock and has stood the test of time. Good thing cause I like me some pizza!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I actually forgot to take a photo of our pizza. Bianchi's actually has a lot of different types of pizzas. But we settled for pepperoni and cheese. Really hit the spot . The draft beer is cold and good.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Bianchi's has a variety of pizzas, pastas and salads that are delicious. Lots of unique pizza toppings with a variety of sauces. I love the pesto pizza with any variety of veggies. And there's a gelato bar, so save room for dessert! I love sitting outside when it's not too hot. Oh! And they have a really great happy hour. Starts at 2 p.m.