“Service is Very Poor / Food Fair”
Review of Bianchi's Pizza

Bianchi's Pizza
Ranked #72 of 290 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The last couple times we have eaten at Bianchi's, the food and service are worse than they have been in the past. When we told them we wanted to eat-in, the waitress looked at us like, "Really?" After we received our menus, the waitress forgot about us and admitted it when she finally came to take our order. We ordered a Spinach Alfredo pizza. The crust was handmade and it looked crudely handmade. Our pizza had four leaves of spinach on it and little cheese. I finally had to ask for the bill. Thankfully, I had cash/tip on me because we were tired of waiting. Do not plan to return.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I really want to support the place but it is so hard......every time I give it another chance they bomb. The food is just not good. Its a great venue, nice folks, good beer selection (although sometimes the draft is flat), but the food is bland. I am usually the only person in the place, which is never a good sign. It makes me wonder if the owner ever steps foot in the place. There is so much promise here.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Went after a high school basketball game and we were very disappointed. We had pieces of something very hard like a plate or brick in our pizza. Thankfully we didn’t break a tooth. Service was poor and manager seemed dismayed that we found foreign objects in our food. Definitely do not recommend both on taste and service regardless of the incident with the debris in our food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food was good... took a little longer than expected since they didn't appear to have many other customers at the time!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Local citizen The pizza is usually the best in town Tonite Not so much
Ordered A Medium Greco (margherita) house salad and a beer at the bar to wait
took forever……50 minutes the bartender continually apologized but imho should have offered at the very least a free beer since my ticket that they presented me at minute 5 waS FOR 24 DOLLARS FOR A MEDIUM PIZZA SALAD AND BEER
BUT NOTHING WAS OFFERED ….Tom needs to step up his game … and the salad was not good got pizza home 3 minutes and was cold did it set under a lite for 20 minutes while staff could not figure out who it belonged to…..it was customer service at it WORST……Ill be hard pressed to be back ever again dominos is always hot when delivered