“A very nice experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Description: Downtown Hattiesburg, MS
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I loved my spaghetti and my wife had a nice sandwich. The service by Lindsey was excellent. Very nice clean restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The last couple times we have eaten at Bianchi's, the food and service are worse than they have been in the past. When we told them we wanted to eat-in, the waitress looked at us like, "Really?" After we received our menus, the waitress forgot about us and admitted it when she finally came to take our order. We ordered a Spinach Alfredo pizza. The crust was handmade and it looked crudely handmade. Our pizza had four leaves of spinach on it and little cheese. I finally had to ask for the bill. Thankfully, I had cash/tip on me because we were tired of waiting. Do not plan to return.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I really want to support the place but it is so hard......every time I give it another chance they bomb. The food is just not good. Its a great venue, nice folks, good beer selection (although sometimes the draft is flat), but the food is bland. I am usually the only person in the place, which is never a good sign. It makes me wonder if the owner ever steps foot in the place. There is so much promise here.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Went after a high school basketball game and we were very disappointed. We had pieces of something very hard like a plate or brick in our pizza. Thankfully we didn’t break a tooth. Service was poor and manager seemed dismayed that we found foreign objects in our food. Definitely do not recommend both on taste and service regardless of the incident with the debris in our food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food was good... took a little longer than expected since they didn't appear to have many other customers at the time!