“Tremendous food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved our meal here. My curry was top-notch as were our appetizers. The server. Nikki was very nice and friendly. Both inside and outside dining areas were spotless. Just a fantastic place to eat.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I love jutamas! Great atmosphere. Jutamas has great tasting food and beautifully prepared. My favorite dish is the combination drunken noodles.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Food is always amazing, service is always wonderful and the owner is so pleasant. This is our favorite restaurant in all of Hattiesburg. You will not be disappointed! My husband says their steaks are by far the best in town. My personal favorite is the chicken phad Thai. The tom kha gai soup is wonderful as well!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd time back here! And we will definitely be back more! It’s absolutely delicious & authentic! The duck curry is so very good!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

A co-worker from my firm’s hattiesburg office recommended Jutamas to me when I was in town in business. I was impressed with everything: food, service, presentation, you name it. For the quality, I would expect the place to be packed and/or overpriced. To my surprise, it was neither.