“Good Chinese. It is freshly prepared so I call ahead.”
Review of Mr Cheng's Kitchen

Mr Cheng's Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Hernando
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We love chinese food. It is nice to have a healthy option for eating out. The food is always good. They can take a while to prepare. I understand that because it is freshly made.Just call ahead of time.

There are newer reviews for Mr Cheng's Kitchen

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I got hot and sour soup that, although different from any I had eaten, was pretty good. The shrimp and lobster sauce was very bland. The rice to go with it was hard, tasteless and had peas and carrots dropped on top that didn't seem to have been cooked. My husband had chicken fried rice. It was the same as mine, with bits of chicken in it. My order came with an eggroll and it was by far the best thing on the plate. The food was served steaming hot.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We enjoy this restaurant for take out for seafood and chili pasta dishes. I especially like the mushu chicken and ask for extra fortune cookies. The kitchen is flexible and allow us to make sime changes to their offered dishes. Locally owned, we support Hernando small businesses;

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We have tried 5 soups 5 pork eggrolls 5 chicken entrees. . And my family was impressed!!! But no better cooking than my mom's in her prime years... but it was close!!! Definitely will come back here...

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We have been customers here for years and will be for many years to come. I think they have the best Chinese food in the Memphis/Hernando area. We have tried multiple dishes and have never been disappointed. The service is great and they do offer a small buffett during lunch time. Highly recommend this place!