“Not as good as we hoped for....”
Review of Mr Cheng's Kitchen

Mr Cheng's Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Hernando
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Place was a bit dirty and run down. Signage is bleached out from the sun so the photos of the food look deplorable.
Food was alright, but nothing stood out as outstanding or making us want to go back.

There are newer reviews for Mr Cheng's Kitchen

Reviewed 13 July 2016

the food was average but nothing really good and it wasn't served hot. service was a little slow but was a decent Chinese restaurant

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We love chinese food. It is nice to have a healthy option for eating out. The food is always good. They can take a while to prepare. I understand that because it is freshly made.Just call ahead of time.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I got hot and sour soup that, although different from any I had eaten, was pretty good. The shrimp and lobster sauce was very bland. The rice to go with it was hard, tasteless and had peas and carrots dropped on top that didn't seem to have been cooked. My husband had chicken fried rice. It was the same as mine, with bits of chicken in it. My order came with an eggroll and it was by far the best thing on the plate. The food was served steaming hot.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We enjoy this restaurant for take out for seafood and chili pasta dishes. I especially like the mushu chicken and ask for extra fortune cookies. The kitchen is flexible and allow us to make sime changes to their offered dishes. Locally owned, we support Hernando small businesses;