“Delicious barbecue”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My family and I went here for lunch on our first day in Mississippi. I had the catfish po-boy which was delicious with the barbecue sauce. My husband had a pulled chicken sandwich which he really enjoyed and my kids had a donut burger which my 15 year son loved and my 17 year old son had a regular burger which he liked. The cole slaw was good too.
Although I am not a smoker and do not like the smell of cigarette smoke, it was not overwhelming and did not bother any of us really at all.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My first choice in DeSoto County for BBQ. Service is good here and the sauce is great! BBQ is championship quality and good by Memphis Standards. I particularly like the ribs, nicely smoked with great flavor.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We didn't know prior to going inside that there was smoking inside. Luckily for us the smell wasnt too bad but every once in a while you can definitely smell it. The food was good, the ribs are like cutting butter with a hot knife. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Excellent BBQ from folks that know what they're doing. Usually large crowds so there is a little wait time. The people that own this have excelled in doing BBQ for years and have a good product. Located just a short distance off I-55 just south of Memphis City limits in Horn Lake, Ms. Friendly, casual atmosphere with good food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Memphis BBQ company, very good food. Fried tomatoes are awesome! I always get the sampler plate and it has not disappointed. Waitress and waiters are good, professional.

I just wish people would NOT SMOKE inside, other than that it's great. Will return.

Been to Memphis Barbecue Co.? Share your experiences!