“Not busy not hot not cooked right not good”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for lunch today. We ordered fried pickles for appetizer and they were dark and greasy and had funny taste cuz they needed to change their grease. I ordered hamburger steak and chili and sweet potato. When they brought the chili out it was cold like just came out of the refrigerator. My boyfriend ordered a new York strip and wanted it rare. They brought out first time and it was well done, he sent it back and they brought out one medium. He just sent back and told them to take it off since they didn't know how to cook. So we had burnt, greasy pickles, cold chili, and burnt steak. We won't be back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was so disappointed with our visit to the Texas Roadhouse. It was Sunday March 4th. It was very busy with large family groups. Had to wait 30 minutes. Got seated, took the waitress a long time before she took our order, didn't get any rolls with our salads, asked for them , was told they would be ready soon. When had to wait along time for our steaks. Finally got, but still no rolls. I have visited this Texas roadhouse before several times and never had this issues. I don't think I would go again on a Sunday!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Was here last Fri for my Birthday Dinner while we were staying at a hotel there in town. I didn't tell them it was my Birthday but it was. Anyhow I had a nice steak dinner...the wife wasn't feeling real great and she ate something off of the kids menu. My steak was excellent. Service was good. The place was crowded and it was around 430 PM when we first got there.. They did not have all the cans full of peanuts there which surprised me...I finally asked if they had run out and they said no, they had plenty and did I want some? That was a first. Bathrooms did need to be tidied up a bit. In all fairness though they had just got thru that afternoon rush and they might not have had time yet to clean up the bathrooms. Seems like they had plenty of staff on hand and our waitress was a real sweetheart. We will return if/when we are in the area again.

1  Thank Tony H
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this place around the holidays last year and have been regulars ever since. Our experience has been service that has always been great and attentive. They have good steaks and the rolls are to die for. For a chain restaurant they do it up right at this location.

2  Thank BellaPennyOdie
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

For a fast food steak house, yes this was very good.
I don’t really think that this is fast food but compared to places like Comp Steak House, yes fast food.
My wife ordered the small sirloin and she had plenty and it was made to her perfection, just over medium rare. The service was also very good as our server made several trips to check in with us. This was a Friday nite too!

1  Thank jagball