“Ok but less than i expected”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Russell C Davis Planetarium
Ranked #33 of 68 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Be wowed by giant stars, glowing planets and distant galaxies all shown on a giant wrap-around screen at this engaging planetarium, one of the largest in the South.
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Took my grand kids, the show we went to watch was having problems so we watched the other program they were offering. also they do not take credit cards, not a problem for me but the couple behind me said they did not and had to run down the street to a ATM. but overall and ok time.

2  Thank John P

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I went here for a child's birthday party. The place really needs updating; it kinds of reminds me of a cross between an old movie theater and a bowling alley. I think the kids had a good time and the movie we viewed was the kind of hokey that made it amusing and enjoyable.

4  Thank G601
Reviewed 28 December 2014

But the film we saw was awful. I wanna go to the planetarium to see stars. I feel like they sold out by trying to be IMAX. However, I will go back in search of seeing things more sky related.

3  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had a good time with the kids watching a movie here. The facilities could use some updating, but overall we had a great time.

5  Thank SD6z
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was a terrible experience.they only took cash or checks, the man showing the movie was rude, the film was awful and there was nothing to see besides an inaccurate model of the solar system. The girl at the desk was nice, but that was the only positive I can say about it. They can do so much better! This was inexcusable. Won't go again.

5  Thank gnbwil

Been to Russell C Davis Planetarium? Share your experiences!