Extended Stay America - Jackson - North
US$79
US$99
Fairview Inn(Jackson)
US$199
All reviewsinstant oatmealown mealsfull kitchenroom was cleaneasy accessstaff was very friendlykitchenette
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I love the rooms at Extended Stay, makes you feel at home, Due to the recent lost of my home due to a fire, when staying at the hotel, I feel so comfortable. There are plenty of other hotels i can choose from, but I think the price is good and this time wasn't bothered with any loud noise from other guest.

Room Tip: I prefer a room closer to the office, only because I'm always alone.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are recently remodeled and clean. Great stay especially for the price. Any time I had an issue, the staff has been quick to resolve it. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Robert, it is a pleasure to read a nice review about your stay at Extended Stay America. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We will be sure to share your compliments with all our team members, and we hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Pretty decent overall. There was some sketchy thing that happened at night outside. I would stay here again traveling for business, but I would never take my family here. I paid online for two nights, but after I left they charged another night on my credit card that they had collected supposedly for incidentals. I called them and they said that they would reverse the charge… To date that has not happened.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank robgG8200WK
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the misunderstanding regarding your bill. We're sorry our team did not provide you with a clear explanation of the charges during the check-in process.We do require a credit card or debit card for incidentals. We place a hold on the account to make sure that the card is valid, which is standard industry practice. In the event no incidentals are incurred, we release the hold back into your account. Depending on your banking institution, this may take anywhere from 5-10 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience, and if you are still in doubt, please contact our General Manager directly to discuss your charges. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Lets just start with the good -
Good location - not too far from downtown Jackson, easy access to interstate and plenty of places close by to ear
Room - the room was clean, bigger than normal rooms (because it was a corner room 204), bed was comfortable and bedding was clean

The not so good or could use some improvement -
Staff attitude - when I checked in the lady at the desk argued with me about my room being pre paid and made me provide another payment to check me. I had to come back to the desk to prove that the room HAD been paid at time of booking from the Extended Stay America website. Her immediate response was 'yeah you're right' and issued a refund. Wasn't sure if something shady was going on or she was just more interested in talking to her mother on her phone while checking me in.
A little later I noticed there was no soap in the room so i called down to the front desk and asked if I could get some soap since there was none in the room. 'Yeah if you want to come to the desk' is the response I got from the same clerk so she ended up giving me 1 bar of soap and 4 shampoos for my 3 day stay.

Overall I would stay at this property again because the location really worked for me and room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: If you want a King room - request a corner room - they tend be bigger than the usual rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pktoi231
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended stay America and for the feedback. We are delighted to read you were benefited with our convenient location and that you liked your spotless room. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our future guest experiences. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I have stayed here several weeks and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and all are smoke free. Easy access and great location. I would not hesitate to recommend this location to anyone with an extended stay in Jackson.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Theresa, thank you for your excellent review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved our convenient location and courteous service as well as your well-appointed room. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.