“Expensive tea”

Dempsey's Seafood & Steak
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Kiln
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Pease join us to enjoy some of the most delicious Seafood and Steaks around the Mississippi Gulf Coast area!! RESERVATIONS REQUIRED after 4:00PM Wednesday - Saturday and Sunday 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The food was good and reasonably priced, but when we got our bill, we were shocked to see that iced tea was $6 a glass! Ridiculous

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing food, great customer service, if your in the area please check them out ! The royal refs are the best In The area

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

We went there with a group of 30 between softball games and they were very accommodating. I called ahead and they had tables ready for us. They took our orders and got the food to us as fast as you could expect.
The food was all well prepared and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. They even separated the checks and we got in and out in little over an hour. I was very pleased and would definitely recommend Dempsey’s.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank zoesamsop
Reviewed 18 May 2020

Went here because some of my friends have bragged on this place so much, but after trying it out it is one and done for us. Char grilled oysters were just ok-would have been better if sauce would not have on the bottom of the tray and the cheese was not burnt. Sent the crab salad back after discovering a hair in the salad dressing; plus crab salad was too onion-y tasting. Was looking forward to the royal reds, but was disappointed that they were done in crab boil and not steamed. Royal reds have a sweet taste to them-almost like lobster, but these had that taste masked by the crab boil. Well, we tried, but won't be back.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2020

The food and service were both good. The steak was perfectly cooked, as was the flounder. I asked for extra blackened flounder and that’s what I received. It was awesome. The only thing I didn’t like was the noise. It’s really open and noisy like a truck stop cafe. Probably a great place to take kids and large groups, but even though the food was good, I don’t think I’ll go back.

Date of visit: March 2020