“My boss was in town”

The Rustler
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Meridian
Price range: US$27 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Meridian's home for USDA Prime Steaks and fresh seafood. Our Lounge opens at 4:00, and The Dining Room opens at 5:00 Monday through Saturday.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boss was in town and I wanted to take him somewhere nice. He enjoyed the fillet and I the prim rib. It was an excellent experience and I’m sure we will return. The service was outstanding.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (734)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Visited with work colleagues after a long day working in the hospital. Loved it!

Everything written about the crab claws is true! They are some of the best!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

The setting was beautiful, and the staff was great the steak was to die for. (10/10) I would go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

We heard about how good this place was, but as usual, we didn't get too excited because we didn't want to be let down. It EXCEEDED expectations. We were working at a hospital in Meridian for the week and wanted our last night there to be relaxing, comfortable and of course to enjoy some good food and drink. We were greeted promptly as we entered by a friendly waitress/hostess, with a friendly smile. She seated us and brought us delicious warm bread and our drinks order. She told us that our waitress for the night was new so we were all a little skeptical. To our delight, she was just as friendly and timely with our refills and service. The appetizers did not disappoint. We had shrimp cocktail, fried green tomatoes, cheese sticks, and crab dip with bread. I believe everyone ordered different steaks. We all remarked how delicious and tender they were! I could cut mine with a butter knife with no problem. The broccoli came out smoking hot. Great flavor and just the right texture. I had the loaded sweet potato. It was so sweet and delicious. We have to come back in a few months and this will be the only place that we must come back to. Thanks to the whole staff for giving us such a great experience!

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Food was amazing. The service was great. Fast and friendly. I highly recommend it I will be going back

1  Thank Buck1985