All reviews wi fi good nights sleep cleaning staff biscuits pleasant stay would stay again easy access beds were comfortable fridge florida ms pillows
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

This place was cleaner, better equipped, working items operated without question. It was located directly off I-10 at Hwy 63 in MS. There are several hotels in the area, but none can match this place. The breakfast was delicious, but if you want to pay, there's plenty of restaurants nearby.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Barry B
Ted S, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Thanks for the glowing review.

Best Regards,
Ted Speaker,

Reviewed 29 November 2017

stayed there nov 22-26 left to go out Friday gave my granddaughter her medicine then put it back in the gallon zip lock bag and put it back on the counter by the sink with her other meds came back and the bag was there and no meds. room had been cleaned it was sudifed only person that could have taken it was cleaning person nothing I hate worse then a thief don't stay there. office did nothing

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank garyf142017

Our housekeeping staff has never removed any items from an occupied guest room.
We clean our rooms daily if the guest has not placed a do not disturb sign on the door.
We did investigate your claim and found no evidence of misconduct from our staff.
Sometimes people misplace things.

Ted Speaker

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We could not get over this beautiful hotel at such a low price. This was squeaky clean, comfortable bed and soft linen. Beautiful modern bathroom with incredible shower. Micro and fridge, wi fi, ac/heating, large tastefully furnished room. This could have been at least a 4star hotel. easy access to I 10.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hugomom

Thank you for taking the time to pass along your kind comments. It's nice to hear that my staffs hard work is really appreciated. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and I will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ted Speaker

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Booked on trip advisor but stayed longer than expected. When I asked for additional nights I was not told of the higher hotel rates for the additional nights. Just would expect this info so I could make a valued decision or call and add on through trip advisor. I received a call to the hotel one night that was not forwarded to me. Also the linens are very rough and unpleasant. My bathroom floor has a leak (standing water) and the hvac is very loud!

Just a couple of hiccups! Other than those things it was lovely here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry J
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

You never know about the cheapest hotel in the list. This one was perfect. Clean, friendly staff, affordable, good a/c & water pressure. Stay here. Right off I-10. Moe's was very near and great for dinner.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dale N
Tonya B, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make guest satisfaction and excellent customer service one of our top priorities and we are happy to see that we met your needs. We hope to see you again in the future!!