“Great food, great price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coco Loco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Moss Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Always fast and the food is good. Reasonably priced. Laid back atmosphere. Family friendly. Great staff.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The service is fast, efficient and friendly. The meals are delicious and very feeling, the wait staff keeps your drinks filled.

1  Thank donnakhf
Reviewed 26 February 2017

If you get certain meals on Saturday its 25% off each plate! Good Mexican food. Tacos are light and tasty. The refried beans are very good. Will go again! Also two Margaritas for price of one.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have been eating Mexican food for more than 40 years and can tell you the food served here is not a Mexican food. Of course if you aren't familiar with Mexican food, you wouldn't know the difference. Other than that, it's okay and the service is too.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Personally, I can't believe the reviews I'm seeing about this place!

Service was fast and friendly. I went during the lunch rush and customers were in and out in short order.

This was my first visit and all seemed well. My go-to dish at any Mexican restaurant is the stuffed bell pepper (Chile Relleno). If you can't make this simple dish, my experience, is you can't make anything.

My meal went like this:

Chips - Poor

Salsa - Poor

Chile Relleno - Poor

Coke - Thankfully ok

Honestly, this is the worse Mexican restaurant I've ever been to. It's a toss up if I would eat here again or have a Mexican TV dinner. I'm leaning toward the TV dinner.

1  Thank HongryHippo