All reviews front desk business area fast food great sleep next morning great room plenty of parking decent breakfast beds were very comfortable cracker barrel off the highway breakfast area hie linda toiletries mississippi gas
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a couple of times on the way to the Gulf Shores and Ft Morgan area. We like the short drive to the ferry in the morning and an early arrival. The rooms and beds were very comfortable. We had a very good experience at breakfast. It seemed to be a busy morning , yet everything was continually replenished. Overall a great experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Linda B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your recent stay in Moss Point. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to having you visit us for years to come.
Sincerely, MGMT
Linda B.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice holiday inn express..easy access to the highway, clean rooms, and decent breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the shower head was fantastic. The location was great, the rooms comfortable and clean and the breakfast hot.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Linda B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Moss Point. We appreciate your business and the kind words that you left on your review. Please visit us again.
Sincerely, MGMT&Staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We needed a hotel in the Pascagoula area. We reserved our room through the HIG app and we expecting a standard holiday inn type of room. We checked in and found a great hotel. Awesome pool, great workout area and a great suite with full size refrigerator. We also made use of the 4 washer dryer sets for guest use.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Linda B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

We thank you so much for such an awesome review. We are very pleased with our new renovations. Please visit us again if you are passing through.
Sincerely, MGMT.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Had a good 1st time stay. Plenty of parking. The overall facilities appeared to be relatively new. The interior and exterior of the facilities were very clean. The hotel was busy for my stay and the noise level was a bit high. The room was very clean. Bathroom was clean and had typical amenities. Everything was very modern and relaxing. The bed and pillows were comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ted S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your recent stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express of Moss Point and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Without them, we cannot improve on our guest's overall experience. Thank you for all the kind words about the hotel, they are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Holiday Inn express is typically my hotel of choice for brief travels. I can not say that this location met the standards I've come to know and expect of this brand of hotels. The pool was dirty, the room looked clean at first glance, but it turned out that the bathtub was so clogged up that only one of the 4 people in our party was able to shower because hair started backing up out of the drain and the water wouldn't clear for several hours and the tub leaked on the floor around the seal. The beds were ok but sleeping without any covering I and everyone else in my party woke up more than once because we were too hot even though the ac was set at 65. In the morning the chair I sat in for breakfast had a broken leg and gave me a fall scare, breakfast was just generally weird. I did inform the staff about my dissatisfaction with the room and was met with lowered eyes but no particular apology. I would definitely not return to this location for a future stay, and don't feel like I got the quality of stay I should.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SouthernSpiced
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello SouthernSpiced,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Holiday Inn Express Pascagoula-Moss Point MS. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory.

IHG values your experience with our hotels as one of our valued guests. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Cheers,