See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

It was a very run down motel. Definitely won’t be going back here!! Very run down. Noisy. Almost positive this is a drug hangout. Not satisfied at all. Very upset because this was a small weekend getaway, and it was awful!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley B, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy. We are working hard to resolve any issues you may have had during your stay. Your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This cheap shabby hotel is a good value based on its low price. Not good for a vacation but I would stay at this hotel again if on the road and just needed a place to take a shower and get some rest overnight to continue my trip the next morning. There is a Waffle House right next door which is convenient.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE! If I could give this place a lower rating, I would. For starters, do NOT go by the pictures they have posted. Those pictures are completely outdated. The rooms are absolutely disgusting. They all smell musty, damp and moldy. I don’t even know where to begin with this review. This place is overall a health hazard. The health department really needs to shut this place down. I stayed in room 104, which is right on the other side of the lobby. You’ll hear the workers slamming things around in the morning getting ready for breakfast. So, I switched rooms. Next placement was room 124. HA! Good God, this is where it gets “fun”. Set my suitcase in the room, then left to go pick up my wife to run errands and get supper. Upon entering, my wife was immediately appalled by the odor of the room(I even put an Airwick air freshener in there to try and hide the odor). She then found a condom wrapper next to the bed, bobby-pins all over the floor along with dog food(they obviously didn’t bother vacuuming). Took the condom wrapper to the front desk lady and she basically laughed at me and wasn’t going to do anything about it. The shower had hair plastered all on the sides of the walls and dirt on the flood of the tub. At this rate, I went and requested new bedding because they probably left someone’s sex sheets on the bed. My wife and I were snuggled up in bed and we both began to feel very itchy and uncomfortable. Low and behold..BED BUGS! Needless to say, I took my wife back to base and came back to grab my things and left!! Oh, and I forgot to mention the cockroaches that are the size of my thumb and bigger.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Please stay away from this hotel. It is not for families and needs to be shut down to be honest. It is unsafe and is filthy. We were attacked by 2 guests at this hotel that were obviously on drugs .My son called the law after the man threatened him with a gun minutes after we checked in. We asked for our money back to find another hotel,because we had small children with us and was scared for their safety with these people staying in a room downstairs from ours. We were told they did not give refunds and really wasn't worried about our concerns and didn't have to be because they were privately owned and wasn't much we could do . The place was filthy with nasty carpet,bugs, exposed wiring from fire alarms and ac units. The pool was closed and water was green. The workout room was closed and breakfast was awful.I travel a lot and I have never seen a hotel this nasty in my life and never experienced such rude staff. I hope my review can help families from going through what my family and I did here at this place. I wish I could rate this place a negative double ZERO .

2  Thank glendawilson48
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Front desk staff very unfriendly...very unprofessional....My bed had several burn spots on the bedspread and the blanket. coffee pot was broken. the let out bed sofa was broken...hinges were hanging out. I would like an refund.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo