“Awesome ribs”
Review of Corky's Ribs & Bbq

Corky's Ribs & Bbq
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for supper. He got rack of ribs and I got a bbq sandwich. It was very good. The banana pudding was a great desert.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Between the three of us we had ribs (half and half), 1/2 a bbq chicken and the catfish platter! We ( only because we had a great waitress) finished it off with some banana pudding to go! YUM.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The BBQ is average it taste like they cook it in the oven not a smoke pit the service was good and the people were friendly had a pleasant time the food was just lacking.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Corkys has great bbq. It's a local chain but retains the authentic flavor. I recommend the half chicken.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Corky's BBQ has long been my favorite BBQ place, the ribs are always spectacular.
My wife & I get the dry ribs, full slab each and take home what we can't possibly eat which is about half the slab, love their fresh hot rolls with the ribs. Haven't had the onion loaf in awhile but it has always been delicious as well.