See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Let me preface this review by saying the price here is very cheap, the front desk staff were always very nice and polite and the rooms were clean and remodeled. That said, the walls are so thin that you will hear literally EVERYthing the next room says and does. When their alarm goes off at 4AM and they don’t answer it for AN HOUR, you will hear it. When their trailer trash girlfriend smokes in the non-smoking room and talks on the phone for hours at a time into the wee hours, you’ll hear it(and smell it).

In other words, you’re gonna get what you pay for and if you want a restful night’s sleep, don’t go here. I also need to mention the noisy neighbors were brought up to four different front desk employees throughout the week we spent there and nothing got done. In addition, deficiencies in exterior lighting and the room itself (stove didn’t work) were brought up to the management and never got fixed. Did I mention the panhandlers in the parking lot, people walking their dogs in the courtyard and not picking up after them, and the sketchy people drinking their 40’s out front at 9am? Can’t forget those.

Best part was, when we went to check out a day early because we hadn’t slept in six nights, the desk staff refused to refund us the last day because we’d been given the weekly rate. At that point, I said to keep it, it wasn’t worth it to stay there one more night. If you’re smart, you’ll avoid this place. We would’ve, but our new house wasn’t ready yet and we’d just moved here from out of state.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Studio 6, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed this hotel. The staff was nice no attitudes at all..First off this is a small town so if you're planning to visit keep this in mind. This hotel is for people who are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the "Big City". This is southern living so adjust accordingly. The hotel is near a train but I hardly noticed and when I did the sound was comforting (My room was right in front of the train). I'm a clean freak so I came prepared (bleach, sanitizer, ect.). Pots and pans are provided for those of you who prefer your home cooking instead of eating out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrs. Taylor M
Murray B, General Manager at Studio 6, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you, Mrs. Taylor, for your kind words! My staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This was my first experience with Studio 6. The room was clean (I like the absence of carpet), the mattress was comfortable, and the area felt secure. The only complaint was the insufficiently stocked coffee & condiment supply. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan Z
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Probably the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Can definitely tell the staff really care about the property and the customers. Nice clean rooms and a very friendly staff. Made our stay even better!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Derpina D
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We stayed here because of the hotel's location to the dock for ship island. We can't tell you how friendly and helpful the staff is. When we got there, we forgot to print our tickets, and the hotel rep allowed us to email her our tickets. She then printed them after she got off work at 4 am and slipped them under our hotel room door so we would be ready to go at 8 am. Also, I left my jewelry in the room after check out. We called them later that evening and they already had the bag and were waiting on instructions from us on what to do. They sent the bag second day air, free of charge, and nothing was missing. I had credit cards and jewelry in the bag (some precious). I would stay here again for the service alone, but the room was clean and nice too.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marlinee I
Murray B, General Manager at Studio 6, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you for your kind response! It's always wonderful to hear we were able to deliver a great experience for you and your family. We can't wait for your next visit!