“Great variety of eats!”

Paradise Deli & Grill
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Mostly busy and noisy, but the food quality overrides those factors. As many times I've eaten there i still haven't tried all the menu items!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

this place was ok but not the best. i ask for rare they gave me well. in fact a bit burnt. ladies behind the counter were in a bad mood. wont be going back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Really good freshly prepared sandwiches, hamburgers and poboys. Why go to a fast food joint when you can get "real" food and so much better tasting here at Paradise. The sandwiches are freshly prepared as are the hamburgers & salads and the service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We went here after reading reviews on line and checking out the menu. The sandwich I ordered was on the menu on their website, but apparently they no longer make it. I wound up having the grilled chicken sandwich and a bowl of soup. The sandwich was pretty good. The soup I got was cream of shrimp, the first bite greeted me with a shrimp hull. The soup was really really salty. If I hadn't taken it to go I would have returned that $7.00 cup of soup. Overall this place is an okay change of pace, but not worth the price.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Paradise Deli & Grill has such delicious sandwiches, soups & salads. The service is always excellent & the staff is super friendly.