“Lunch on a Friday ”

Add it.
OFF the Hook
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Large group of family for lunch - Ordered the grilled cobia - delicious. Wasn’t crowded. Good service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great selection of fresh Gulf fish and seafood at this lunch spot with old-time small town atmosphere. Fried green tomatoes and Key Lime Pie can't be beat! Funky underwater paintings on the wall, private room where there has been a party or meeting going on each of the three times I visited. Enjoyed the fried and grilled fish, fried shrimp more than the crab. Good birthday spot.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awful. My friend and I ate there for lunch. Both of our meals were bad! Worst crab cake I've ever eaten

Reviewed 19 January 2017

My wife had mentioned "Off the Hook" several times as to having really good food. Today, I was asked to bring her and some of her coworkers lunch from there. I ordered the Mahi-Mahi brolied basket for myself. I have to admit, being around fishing most of my life, I had high expectations. They were met. The Mahi-Mahi was very fresh tasting, none of that "out of the freezer" taste. Always looking for a good restaurant to take my coworkers to and now I have found another Pascagoula hidden gem!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Local lunch place with a wide variety on their menu. Lots of good fried food and grilled fish. I had the grilled mahi sandwich with fries and cole slaw. The mahi was seasoned great, delicious. I tried the gumbo and it tasted great but it was just not a thick gumbo. For the gumbo connoisseurs out there you'll probably want to avoid.

Small place with limited seating. Friendly wait staff.

There was a sign hanging that identified they are open for dinner on Thursday and Friday.