“Rude and Obnoxious Manager”
Review of Edd's Drive-Inn

Edd's Drive-Inn
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Reviewed 17 February 2017

It took forever to get my order and when I finally got it, it was not made right!!! I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to fix it but my order was still wrong. The Manager hast not a clue to what good customer service is as she has a horrible attitude. I just took the order, even though it was not what I Ordered and left. I will NOT ever go back!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Heard about this iconic establishment.

Waited with a literal crowd of locals to get our food. We each, hubby and I, ordered 1 burger. She asked us "Only one?" When we received our order we saw why. A very very thin, beige patty about the size of the palm of my hand, on a fresh but thin bun, a little larger than a slider. Taste? There was none.

So. One must have developed a taste for this...ah...delicacy over the years...? Perhaps associated with 1950s high school football nights? Late prom night snacks? First dates? Well I wasn't at those events. I'm here in the 21st century and my opinion is: delicious little burgers are White Castle or Krystal if I'm desperate, but Edd's?...has very friendly, nice people working there.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

we have been eating eds for years love the milkshakes and chili cheeseburgers even have t shirts. We drive from mobile alabama to eat their but on jan.28 2017 around six thirty we had the worst meal of our life put our order in of 7 chili cheeseburgers one fry and one chilicheese fry and a small and large butterscotch shakes after standing for 30 minutes and watch six people being serve before us we got our meal the chili cheeseburgers had maybe a teaspoon of chili i counted 2 beans on one and 3 beans on a second hardly no cheese the milkshake was nothing but milk with butterscotch flavoring no ice cream the new kids working don't care we wont be back and i hate that it feels like i giving up a tradition.you really need to check weekend crew

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This place has The best banana shakes around!! And their chili cheese burgers are iconic! When in Pascagoula, you have Got to go to Edd's!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Not only do they have the best chilicheeseburgers on the Coast but they also have the Edd's Special which is a double patty with chili & cheese, pickles, onions, mayo & ketchup or they will fix it like you want. Ex: no onions or extra cheese.