“Yummy!”
Review of Edd's Drive-Inn

Edd's Drive-Inn
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Best old fashioned burger joint around. If you are ever in the area, this is a great place to eat and to show your children what life was like before fast-food chains.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This place has been here for a very long time..I used to go here all the time as a teenager.. They have great foot long hotdogs and shakes.. Food is good and prices are decent...

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We had stop by last week for ice cream. It was excellent, only serve soft. So, we were back in the area again and thought we would try the chilie dogs. Everything was good but had a small issue. We was not told that using nacho cheese instead of sliced cheese would cost more (.60). Then the price of milk shakes was $3.00. My daughter and I got Choc and my husband got caramel, why did they charge (.60) extra? Was not told about this either. We got 2 ice waters and they charged (.60) extra for water. We was not told about this either. I think that they should tell people of the extra fees. But, overall the food was fresh & hot.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

It took forever to get my order and when I finally got it, it was not made right!!! I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to fix it but my order was still wrong. The Manager hast not a clue to what good customer service is as she has a horrible attitude. I just took the order, even though it was not what I Ordered and left. I will NOT ever go back!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Heard about this iconic establishment.

Waited with a literal crowd of locals to get our food. We each, hubby and I, ordered 1 burger. She asked us "Only one?" When we received our order we saw why. A very very thin, beige patty about the size of the palm of my hand, on a fresh but thin bun, a little larger than a slider. Taste? There was none.

So. One must have developed a taste for this...ah...delicacy over the years...? Perhaps associated with 1950s high school football nights? Late prom night snacks? First dates? Well I wasn't at those events. I'm here in the 21st century and my opinion is: delicious little burgers are White Castle or Krystal if I'm desperate, but Edd's?...has very friendly, nice people working there.