“Edd's Drive Inn”
Review of Edd's Drive-Inn

Edd's Drive-Inn
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Edd's is iconic! I ate there as a kid, and stop every single time I visit the area. I have taken every person that travels with me to Edd's and always will! What an awesome place! I even bought the T shirt!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This Pascagoula's answer to American Graffiti Everyone that grew up here has been to Ed's. this is where we went to lunch in high school and after school. We still go there after 50 years. The chili dogs are the greatest and the hamburgers are to die for..

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Best old fashioned burger joint around. If you are ever in the area, this is a great place to eat and to show your children what life was like before fast-food chains.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This place has been here for a very long time..I used to go here all the time as a teenager.. They have great foot long hotdogs and shakes.. Food is good and prices are decent...

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We had stop by last week for ice cream. It was excellent, only serve soft. So, we were back in the area again and thought we would try the chilie dogs. Everything was good but had a small issue. We was not told that using nacho cheese instead of sliced cheese would cost more (.60). Then the price of milk shakes was $3.00. My daughter and I got Choc and my husband got caramel, why did they charge (.60) extra? Was not told about this either. We got 2 ice waters and they charged (.60) extra for water. We was not told about this either. I think that they should tell people of the extra fees. But, overall the food was fresh & hot.