“Chili cheese heaven”
Review of Edd's Drive-Inn

Edd's Drive-Inn
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

For years I have been visiting Edd's. I'm fully addicted to their chili cheese burgers! They are small but great! I'm certain there must be drugs in their food because I can't get enough. It's a little pricey for a simple chili cheese burger but so worth it!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I happened upon this place as a result of a list of best places to find malts in Mississippi. We've been on a shake kick for a few months, so I decided it was time for a surprise date night for my husband.

There are 2 locations of Edd's, but I chose the original in Pascagoula. This place is really a drive in. They have no indoor seating and all ordering and pick-up is done at the window. Coming here I decided I wanted us to try a variety of things to really know what was best here.

Here is what we tried:

Grilled cheese- The cashier told me it was made with mayo and pickles. As surprised as I was to hear that, I was more surprised at how good it was. They make them with hamburger buns, good ole sliced cheese, and mayo/pickles on the inside. It was really good and I already want another one.

Chili cheese burger- Their burgers are on the small side, but they have that good old fashioned taste. Nothing fussy, with a good chili with nacho cheese. Yes please!

Double cheeseburger- Husband loved the burger and thought it was a decent size. It's not huge, so you'll have room for a shake after. You know, priorities.

Chili cheese dog- My husband loved it so much I didn't get a bite. It was a standard hot dog, but a little bigger. Better with the chili and cheese!

Fries- We got the chili cheese fries and straight cheese fries. Both were so good. They have crinkle cut fries, so they hold the cheese and chili pretty well.

We both got chocolate shakes and they were delicious! Perfectly thick, nice subtle chocolate flavor. We can see why they are known for their malts and shakes.

The whole place has an old 50s vibe. If you are looking for an old style burger joint with old fashioned shakes, this is the place. For their ambience and food- they are worth the drive and earn their 5 stars.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you want the best, ooey gooey chili cheeseburger you'll ever put in your mouth, get yourself to Edd's Drive-Inn on Market St. in Pascagoula. When I go, I get 2! Seriously, the chili/cheese/burger combination can't be beat!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Edd's is iconic! I ate there as a kid, and stop every single time I visit the area. I have taken every person that travels with me to Edd's and always will! What an awesome place! I even bought the T shirt!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This Pascagoula's answer to American Graffiti Everyone that grew up here has been to Ed's. this is where we went to lunch in high school and after school. We still go there after 50 years. The chili dogs are the greatest and the hamburgers are to die for..