US$109
US$76
US$104
US$99
US$89
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$98
US$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
Priceline
All reviewssports barbass pro shopoutlet mallbaseball stadiumhotel restaurantatlanta bravesthe hotel offersreception area iselectronic devicescorner roomparking lotsams clubthe king size bedstayed for one nightfree breakfastfront desk staffa great place to stay
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Exceptional service,the front desk greeted us with smiles and southern Hospitality. The rooms were amazing,and the staff was on top of anything that we needed.
When you walk in the reception area is spotless and so clean!
When in Pearl this is a must stay. Families and or business...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest, we appreciate our loyal guests and we look forward to your return!
AGM

Reviewed 8 July 2017

In my opinion, if the hotel is under a huge construction project the potential customer should be advised before making the reservation. Any travel agency/discount program should have in their notes to warn the potential customer as well. Also, there should be a discount for parents visiting colleges in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank collegem2017
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Dear Collegem2017,
We are sorry for your experience, but our Holiday Inn Trustmark Park in Pearl, MS is not under construction and we do not currently have any projects scheduled. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
AGM

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Room was decent July 6, although I had to screw the shower head back together. The Tv was garbage, only two-three channels worked. One I swear only played spongebob 24/7. Log onto the internet; found every single port blocked. No internet games allowed... YouTube go ahead. Went down and hung out with the bikers out front for a bit. Went back to my anti-fun dungeon, turned off oxygen channel, sponge-bob was still on, all other channels were "no signal" I guess I'll stick to the Marriott down the street while in Pearl.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

We apologize for your experience with the TV channels in your hotel room. Management is looking at your specific room for TV malfunctions and once again, we are sorry for the inconvienance.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean...minus the mold in the shower area. Breakfast was seriously lacking, eggs over cooked, Luke warm coffee and hash browns are actually deep fried square cheap potatoes. Beer selection at the bar was great, live music was a nice touch......bartender was not! Short haired lady tending bar was not very tending and actually handed us our check and waited to see what her tip was, actually taking it off the bar as it was laid down. With so many options opening recently this property should concentrate on customer service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

Dear Mr. M,
Please accept my apology for the poor service and I am truly sorry. We are working on improving our service and I hope you will find better service during your next stay with us.
We are working on breakfast food quality as well as, service at the bar. Thank you for being our guest.
Assistand G.M.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Great stay. I am a Spire member and this is one of the best stays I have had in a long while. Had a great meal and drinks. My server, Summer was terrific. The bar tender was great too. Sorry I didn't get her name.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your kind comments; we hope to see you again in the near future!