Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Stayed here quite a few times. On my way to Texas every month from southern Georgia, this has been my overnight stay. Even though checking in very late at night, the staff was very friendly and the hotel is very clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robenetta L

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is conveniently locate right beside the interstate and close to the airport. It is a nearly new hotel and it was quiet. The room was clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. The breakfast was very good and well maintained. Four restaurants within walking distance. The nightly room rate was average.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I stayed one night. I had read reviews about there being a lot of noise from the highway. However, I am a VERY light sleeper, and I didn't hear anything with the AC unit on. Internet speed was great, breakfast was delicious, bed was comfortable, and staff was nice. Hotel was nice and clean. I am a Holiday Inn rewards member, so i used my points plus cash and it was great value!

Room Tip: I was on 4th floor facing an apartment community. Was good for me.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My first time staying here and the freeway noise was unbearable.. I couldn't get a good night of sleep. There is a desk but chair could not be pulled up so not an ergonomic setting for my computer setup.

On the other hand, the room was clean with soft pillows, nice king size. Bathroom was clean and well stock with standard amenities.

I'd probably find another hotel next time due to freeway noise.

Room Tip: Probably rooms on the north side are quiet but not sure.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Hello Robynn N,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that you found our rooms clean and apologize for the freeway noise you have encountered that negatively affected your stay. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest and it is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thanks for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great hotels that guests love. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here. We didn't have a reservation, but when I called to inquire about a vacancy the young man I spoke to was very helpful. When we checked in found out his name is Arthur and he was a very friendly and helpful person. My husband really enjoyed visiting with him. The lady that takes care of breakfast was also very friendly and kind. I certainly can't understand the negative review of the staff. Very nice and clean motel. Will stay here the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple