“Fun times”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #55 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is an A+++++++ restaurant! Great food Great Service!!! The steaks are exceptional,and the drinks are divine... We had a great get together for the short time I was there for business.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husbands ribeye was cooked perfectly — truly rare like he likes it. The buttermilk tenders on my salad were so fresh and juicy. Lauren was very efficient, most helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I tried to place a to go order in the middle of the afternoon. The gentleman kindly took my order so I sat and waited...and waited..and waited. I then asked someone they could check and she went to the back to of course find that no order had been placed. My favorite part was when she asked the gentleman that took my order if he took any to go orders and he said "nope!"

Perhaps I caught them on a bad day but judging by the reviews, it doesn't really look like it. While I waited 3 separate tables walked out after being sat for lack of anyone coming over.

Sadly this review is only on the service and not the food since well, they never brought me any.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Always out of something. First no bourbon. Bread came with no butter. Egg rolls were horrible. Potato soup never came. No vinaigrette for the salad. Sweet potato had brown sugar dumped on the outside of the potato.
People from a neighboring table sent back mashed potatoes that were frozen.
Drinks were not refilled.

This is the second time I have been here and same experience.
It’s called Lone Star for a reason. It’s a one star restaurant.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The Lone Star restaurant is a casual family-friendly steakhouse serving steak, burgers, sandwiches, salad and similar dishes. Lone Star is a chain offering Texas standard food and its first restaurant opened in 1989.

The Lone Star we visited is located on located at the crossing of I-20 and US468 in Jackson and has the CineMark cinema at walking distance. The establishment radiates a no-nonsense atmosphere.

We came on a weekday and found a number of guests and families dining. Food is OK but far from fine dining. We went for a the best steak on offer and we were appointed. The food was average. Friendly service.

We hardly can recommend The Lone Star. Nearby you find better options with acceptable food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank MrsPiket