US$103
US$94
US$94
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$82
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$64
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitnicest courtyardroom was spotlesssofa bedmodern designbistro cafegreat hotelcourtyard marriottfamily visitplug insthe hotel is cleannice lobbyreturn tripsitting areanight staycracker barreldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived late, and were glad to find a clean, well appointed room. The furnishings were modern. The bed was comfortable. I wish the management would add a Keurig coffee maker, but at least the coffee pods they provided were fresh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We arrived to the room to discover a roach crawling the wall. We were caught off guard with seeing it cause the room was actually really nice. The front desk brought us bug spray, but we weren't able to switch rooms as they were booked the entire weekend. Bed was slightly uncomfortable, but it may have been just uncomfortable after seeing the roach. Overall the room was nice, with the exception of our visitor!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Igina D
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight in route to Dallas. Staff were all very friendly. Room was nicely furnished and very clean. Bed was comfortable and A/C worked well allowing a restful night's sleep. Ate breakfast at The Bistro cafe. Service was quick even for a full breakfast. They serve Starbucks coffee in room and in The Bistro. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is rather new well kept very clean very quiet and comfortable.

it is up to Marriott standards and a place that I stay when I'm passing through this part of the state

I travel a lot for my business and stay in Marriott properties around 10 to 15 nights a month and I wish all courtyard is clean and nice as this one

the staff at the front desk is extremely friendly and courteous and that is much appreciated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

NOTICE: Part of this was an education on my part. I have always booked my hotels with a credit card in the past. This time I booked with my debit card. So booking was no problem. I specifically asked if my card would be charged before checkout and the folks on the phone said no. When I arrived at the hotel, they ran my card and said it declined. I knew I didn't have enough in my account to pay yet but I was getting paid the next day (I figured it only posts when I checkout, which would be a few days later). Turns out, if you pay with a credit card, it will only post on checkout, but it holds the money on a debit card immediately. So they would not help me. I ended up having to go find a hotel in a busy city at the last minute and that was not an easy task. Finally I went to a hotel (La Quinta) who went out of their way to help me. They booked my room and allowed me to pay cash each night until I was paid, then they charged the rest. No why couldn't a large chain like Marriott do that. They still got paid (as a matter of fact, quicker) and made the customer happy.

BOTTOM LINE: No military discounts! Poor customer service! WILL NOT BOOK WITH MARRIOTT AGAIN!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jessica P, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Please accept the hotel apologies for the misunderstanding that you had in reference to using your debit card. Yes the hotel has to be able to obtain an authorization for a certain amount before you could have been check-in. You have different options to
pay at checkout but at check in the card that is provided at that time has to be able to get an authorization. The hotel does allow cash there is a cash deposit that is required.