Ramada by Wyndham Pearl/Jackson Airport
US$94
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$80
SleepInn
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$64
Priceline
All reviewsarrived late and left earlycomfortable bedsstaff was friendlyjackson areajackson airportgreat place to staysink
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Toilet was not properly bolted to floor Front desk told me "we need to get that fixed befor the 4th of July weekend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I enjoy my stay every time I come to the Ramanda, wish I could get a weekly rate from them. They would surely get my money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The room was not that bad, nothing fancy, nothing terrible. The only issue I seemed to have had was the front desk associate. Beyond rude and disrespectful. I would not recommend to anyone to stay at this hotel until that associate is gone.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Hallie H
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The hotel is clean but is in need of updating. Breakfast was not that great. Orange juice and apple juice machine was straight water and nothing was restocked. Had to ask for plates. Staff is very lazy. Didn’t offer to help with anything. We had to ask for bedding for the sofa bed. We only got a sheet and a thin blanket with big cigarette burns in it. We asked for pillows for it and was told they don't have any. The room had a musky smell. They remodeled the rooms but done very poorly. I would not stay here again. worst Ramada hotel I've stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family