“Good Comfort Food Place to Eat”
Review of Memphis Pizza Cafe - CLOSED

Memphis Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We eat at Memphis Pizza Cafe regularly. The atmosphere is casual with T.V.'s up in most of the corners. Booths and tables available. The kitchen is in plain sight and its fun to see them making pizzas in the background. The prices are reasonable for good pizza ... and we think their pizza is some of the best pizza in town. Cracker thin crust and great flavor. The help behind the register is always friendly when we walk in for pick up. Once in a while the waitress staff, which turns over fairly regularly as you might expect in a place like this, can be not all that great, but its hit and miss. Well worth eating there. We love it.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza is good and the Greek salad is awesome. But the calzones we just OK. Will go back but just won't get a calzone. Good locations!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Very good place to eat and meet pizza. Several craft beers for drinkers. Very nice and helpful servers.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

We have been coming here for years. As a rule the service is very good. I love their dinner salad and my husband enjoys the chef salad. The ranch dressing is very good.. I'm not sure if it is homemade, but it tastes like it is. Their pizza used to be very good but for some time now the crust is not good at all and usually soggy. It used to be very crisp and if you like thin crust pizzas, you would have liked it very much, The toppings are not as appealing as they once were either. I had quit ordering pizzas there until a little over a month ago when I decided to give it another shot. It was not good at all so I now just order a half dinner salad and a half or sometimes whole sandwich which never disappoints. A few weeks ago when I was in Germantown I ate at that location for lunch. The place was packed at 11:30 and my pizza was very good. The crust was so nice and crispy and the meats on the supreme looked like meat, not some type of pellets!
In rating the Southaven I gave the food a rating of four, but I do not recommend the pizza at all. You can get better in the frozen food aisle of the grocery store.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

This used to be the place to get pizza. Now the last few times I've been, the food was average at best. The crust was soggy, the cheese was scarce. I was overall disappointed.