“Get the Ultimate Spaghetti”
Review of Fazoli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 May 2017

They offer a wheat based spaghetti, which I prefer. I only eat half the noodles and love the 3 kinds of meat in the sauce. Best choice on the menu.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

They have a $5.00 lunch special that is truly a good bargain. They also have all you can eat breadsticks that are hot and delicious.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Fresh and hot pasta. I love that you can special order something too. Like the pasta with no peppers in it. I like dining in and the all you can eat bread sticks that the servers bring around. Good price for the money.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I was reluctant to try pasta at a place with a drive thru. Didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was pretty good. I had chicken parmigiano. Not the best I've ever had, by far, but it was definitely good. Staff was friendly. I will definitely be back when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We used the drive up window and found the service fast. The menu has a good selection of pastas. They kids menu was pretty good.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!