“lunch”

Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had lunch with my brother on a Friday afternoon. I had a sandwich and fries he had Ribs. Small dinning area. Take out also available.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We normally go to the original Interstate but this location was more convenient for the group. Our order was promptly taken but it took quite some time for the food to come out...and the place was not crowded. My pulled pork sandwich w/slaw was good. It's my standard order. The folks who ordered the smoked turkey had differing experiences. One had a plate with very moist turkey. The other had turkey that was very dry. The person who had the rib platter thoroughly enjoyed it. BBQ spaghetti is one of the Neely's signature dishes and it is an acquired taste but the order was hot, with lots of good sauce that everyone enjoyed. Although our service was attentive and our drinks refilled when needed I noticed other tables were frustrated with inattentive service and the time it took for food to come to the table. We all know this isn't fast food, but this took longer that needed.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This restaurant was dirty, the service was nice, but very slow. The food was terrible except for the BBQ chicken and the french fries. We also had the brisket and the smoked turkey. Awful! I'm really sorry that we ate at this restaurant. Eat anywhere else!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Very good Barbque sandwich barbecue spaghetti was a little spicy for me great service good selection went there for the nostalgia of the place

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank hogTUSCALOOSA
Reviewed 27 July 2017

OMG spaghetti BBQ!! That is NOT a thing here in MN and was a real eye opener for me in Memphis. It was delicious and I can't wait to go back and get more the next time I'm in town. Though the rest of the menu looked intriguing too, and so inexpensive.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank mnvacays

Been to Interstate Bar B Que? Share your experiences!