“Never has a bad meal at this Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We have always had a good experience at this location. Service is pretty consistent and the food has always been good. Not really a fan of OG but wife likes it and take one for the team when eating there. Nothing against the place just not my favorite. My favorite dish was the sausage stuffed rigatoni but OG decided to get rid of it. Shame too, it was awesome. I suppose others did not share my opinion or no one ordered it. Sure wish they would bring it back.

If you like OG, then I would recommend this location. You will get good service and a good meal.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were on a trip returning from New Orleans, LA back to St Louis, MO when we decided to stay in Southaven, MS. We picked this location based off of just running into it. I will have to say the location looked nice. Our waiter was Keegan, and he was awesome!! I've never had a waiter watch over their tables as much as he did; he was ver patient and got us what we needed quickly. I would recommend this place, and I would stop by this location next time.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Nothing remarkable but the food is consistent with what you'll find accross the chain. Service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Me and my wife like to eat at any Olive Garden.We have eaten at this one many times.I love the meat ball and most of all there salad.I would recommend this olive garden to anyone.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I always love the bread sticks and salad, the other dishes have all been great as well and reasonably priced.