“The Real Deal”

Lonnie Tant's ltalia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #7 of 149 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My wife and I had a fine lunch there. The baked ziti is exactly what it should be and the spaghetti and meatballs were excellent. The food is well-prepared and authentic. The service is prompt and friendly. The decor is quirky. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I love the Specials or Stromboli is my favorite. Pizza is good too. I like it that the owner allows me to bring wine without extra charge. Good service too!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

After a great day at the Civil Rights Museum and a scary ride through a thunderstorm, we were glad to find this place. Pizzas were tasty and our server was so friendly and welcoming. Place is nice decorated, too.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The crew here makes you feel welcomed, like you're part of the family. Purchased a big mama to take out to a Halloween party this time around. I have dined in a few times and my children, grandmother, entire family loves it

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Great place to get your fix for Italian food. Great calzone sandwiches. They even have smaller portions of most dishes for those who don't want a large meal.