“Take Away Pizza”

Add it.
Global Pizza
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Montmorency
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Phone ahead and have your order waiting. Nice pizzas, great prices & friendly staff. They also sell kebabs and pasta. Not tried anything else except the pizza. Home delivery is available also.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Bought take-away several times from Global Pizza. I must say that their spaghetti carbonara is pretty delicious! Perfect for me and my son as we both love it!
Pizza is quite good also! A bit too greasy but it's not bad at all. One box of their pasta is pretty big and can be shared for two person. Usually we'd order one large pizza and one pasta and it would be enough for 3 people.
Please note that they only have about 2 small tables and chairs outside their shop, so they're primarily a take-away business.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Global Pizza has quickly become my favorite pizza shop & the only pizza worth my money.

Fantastic value 'meal specials' are excellent & once you taste the quallity of the pizza like me, you will be hooked.

Can fill all x5 members of my family easily with a little left over.
For only $55, gets you x4 very large pizzas made with pride & topped generously, x2 garlic breads & a 1.25l drink all including fast delivery with a smile & manners too.

I cant wait to try their pasta & kababs next!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Global used by many local tennis players at various clubs - for supper after games. Offer a set delivered deal for tennis players which is cheap but most of all, totally reliable. Pizzas are good dependable quality - not trendy or upmarket in any way - just a good evening snack or meal.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Always great service, food is exactly what you'd expect. Traditional pizza, good value and always good quality. This is the first place I think of when I feel like pizza. It's not gourmet, just good pizza and friendly owners.