“Good, but not the exceptional taste some described”
Review of Bops

Bops
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Starkville
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We decided on Bop's for a frozen dessert. They have a vast selection of Concretes including their create your own, plus a great selection of Sundaes, Shakes, etc. However, it just did not have that "knock you off your feet" taste I was expecting; therefore, I consider it a bit overpriced. I would say it is good ice cream and I probably will go back some when visiting Starkville, Ms.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Bops was a fun place to fulfill that need of ice cream. The prices and servings are decent. The help was friendly and willing to answer questions. The serve was quick. My only complaint is that's it's ice cream and nothing special. We will return.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I got the "Bop's Favorite" Concrete, with chocolate shavings and strawberries. At first I was disappointed at the size of my dessert, but after eating it, I really appreciated how good it was.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Bop's is one of those places I never think to go, but when I end up there, I wonder why I don't go more. It's like a little ice cream shop right out of 1960 or something. The desserts are simple and affordable, and the staff always cheerful. You can drive through or take a seat outside. A good option.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I am so disappointed that it took me so long to try this place. So far we have tried the Snappy Turtle, Bop's favorite, strawberry shortcake, and create your own concrete. Everything was amazing. Do yourself a favor, and stop here for dessert.