“The Best Donuts You'll Ever Find”
Review of Shipley Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shipley Donuts
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Starkville
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

That's a bold statement that I have no hesitation in making. There simply are no donuts that compare! Huge variety of regular and cake donuts, and great coffee to go with it.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I grew up in a family-owned donut shop and these donuts are very similar in that they use potato flour. I love these donuts, great variety both cake and raised. Love when my grandchildren are here and give me an excuse to indulge!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I think Starkville is really lucky to have this place. It's honestly better than Krispy Kreme. The donuts are actually a little filling, unlike Krispy Kreme donuts, which feel almost empty inside. If you like feeling like you're eating a real donut and not a fluffy sugary piece of bread, don't go here. Shipley's is satisfying stuff. I'll keep returning as long as I'm in town.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Let's make this one easy Trip Advisors and Starkvillle visitors - best donuts and breakfast in Starkville, maybe best donut in all of AL.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

My husband grew up in Starkville & raves about Shipley Donuts to this day. They were a nice donut shop. I like the donuts from our local bakery more but they were still pretty good.