See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Haileys are wonderful hosts, very sweet and kind people. Our suite was so beautiful and peaceful, and very clean. The breakfast the Haileys prepared the next morning was so delicious. My husband and I highly recommend staying at The Columns in Tunica, MS.
Shawn & Kimberly

Room Tip: Suite Memories is the suite where my husband and I stayed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Honeymoon suite was nice but only warm water for the large oval jacuzi in room, Candles were a nice touch and antique furniture was nice and go to their website for pics Columnsoftunica,com Breakfast was good and and the couple that owned place was very gracious good southern Hospitality! we had a noisy couple fighting for a couple hours , that was why sleep quality was lower. Feather pillows or polyester and they dont raise their prices on holidays which is a GREAT BONUS! THIS PLACE HAS STYLE!

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite was $ 150 but I would take the room with out the hot tub which was just warm and try another room that was $ 110 Hotel rooms on casino strip normally were $50- 150 dollars But on new years eve and were 375-400 and most all were sold out. Im sure the strip hotels do this on other holidays too.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We had a very nice stay. The hosts are friendly. Our room was private and peaceful. Loved the fireplace in the room. We bought bread from the freezer that we took home and it was great! Such a nice place to get away!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The Columns of Tunica B&B is truly a home away from home. As Gloria leads you in through the back door, just like family, you feel that you are truly one of her family members. With a courteous little grandson who loves to "help" with the luggage as he points out interesting facts about "grandma Gloria's" house. I had chosen the TRAVEL MEMORIES ROOM because of the beautifully open feeling that the pictures showed. My mistake, however, was that it was on the 2nd floor, and my friend has trouble with stairs. BUT Gloria and Grandson helped with the luggage and we made it just fine. The room was just as beautiful as I had imagined. Husband Charles helped with the AWESOME breakfast and gave us suggestions on sites not to be missed.
My friend forgot her alarm clock and Gloria called us the next day to let us know and then mailed it to her upon our return. Above and Beyond, that's Gloria, Charles, and Grandson.

Room Tip: If stairs are not a problem, the Travel Memories Room is the way to go.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I was mortified when I read some of the reviews of some of the "casino" hotels and even tried to book a room north of Tunica to no avail. I was pleasantly surprised that this little jewel popped up on my "maps" app. Even though it was late, our gracious hostess welcomed us in to her bed and breakfast and helped us choose the perfect room for our stay. We decided on the queen suite with the adjoining private sunroom where there is plenty of room for lounging, watching tv or just sitting in the quiet and reading. She offers 4 charming rooms each of which are decorated with a most interesting theme and quite comfortable. Only one of the rooms has a full size bed-the other three have queen size beds. We were offered a wonderful breakfast of banana pecan waffles with thick sliced bacon, juice, coffee, and milk in the conservatory where you can look out on to the lawn and enjoy the local wildlife or read the paper. She mentioned that she sometimes will do a romantic dinner for two by request, or accommodate small groups for special meetings. I i enjoyed our stay so much I can't wait to think of a reason to go back

Room Tip: If you are awakened easily by sunshine, be sure to check out the window coverings in each bedroom. Our particular room was covered by crocheted lace curtains only. The largest room has its own thermostat, too!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business