“Good food and good price”
Review of Pizza Shoppe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Shoppe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We always order two toppings for our pizza and there is always covered. Love 'The Pink Stuff' dressing on the salads. Always good service.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

They have really good pizza but it is kinda expensive for what you get. Mosst of the time it is excellent if you don't mind paying although in rare occasions they have a tendancy to skimp a little on the cheese on carryout, but they do pretty well on there toppings, not the same as years ago but kinda close. Probably one of the best pizzas in the area if you don't mind paying a little extra

Reviewed 13 April 2015

My wife and I ate here. The pizza was surprisingly flavorful! My wife thought it was the best thin crust pizza she had ever had. She got the onion and green pepper. I got the sausage with extra cheese. Very good, and I gobbled up the leftovers the next day. The waitress, who was great fun, introduces us to their "pink stuff" salad dressing. Really good... another nice surprise. The salad was fresh and large. My wife and I shared one. The place has character and they sponsor a classic car gathering every two weeks which fills the large back parking lot with cars, live and DJ music, and vendors. One vendor sells great steeped (loose leaf) tea at a great price.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

We love Pizza Shoppe pizza because of the fresh ingredients and crisp crust! They don't use inferior meats like the competition that soak the pizza with grease. Service is fair and wait time is average. Pricey, but for a great pizza, it's well worth it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 17 May 2008

Good basic pizza, they need a salad bar though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook