“What can I say...it's WAFFLE HOUSE”
Review of Waffle House #308

Waffle House #308
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Of course it gets 5 stars....it's WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!
Being from California I only get waffle house when I travel. So when I see one, I hit it hard! Here we have Starbucks on every corner, trendy over priced, disgusting coffee. For the same price I can feed my family at the waffle house! Fresh cracked eggs, hot coffee, creamy buttery grits, bacon, etc. It's friendly, quick, fast, delicious and cheap. I LOVE the WAFFLE HOUSE.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

It's the standard Waffle House with a standard menu. Came in for breakfast, food portions are large and price is cheap. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Was staying at nearby airport hotel....

In search of a late night snack after a long day on the road. Food was typical Waffle House
Service was better than most other Waffle houses we've been too

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I have eaten there several times over the last 10 years and looked forward to eating there again, but, was very disappointed. I had a breakfast, about 6 am. The place lloked tired as did the staff. The friendly greeting was almost non existent, and place looked old and was messy and the staff looked disinterested. My steak cam out barely cooked. I did not complain and ate it as I was jet lagged and exhausted. I did not eat there again and told fellow Conference members of my experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Food was good, but as we were getting ready to leave, a group of ten men came in and we're allowed to just hang around in the restaurant. We were at a table by the door and would have had to walk through the group to leave. We decided to wait to see if they left, as we did not feel safe walking outside while they were there. Eventually they left, though the staff did not ask them to. We had our check along with a $20 bill on the table. While we were deciding it was safe to leave, one of the group ran in, grabbed our check and money and ran back out. The staff said no manager was there. We called the police, who came quickly. The staff said we had to pay our bill, even though we were robbed at their restaurant. Needless to say, we'll never go to a Waffle House again.