US$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$63
US$50
US$129
US$52
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$134
US$125
US$200
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$102
1,526 results
All reviewsfront desklouis airportthe executive loungediamond memberst louisbusiness centeran early flightpark and flythe room was niceshuttle servicerental carfitness centeroscarparkinggloriameetingavis
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Comfortable beds, friendly staff. The bellman Oscar was the coolest guy in the world. He was very funny and knowledgeable and always pointed us in the right direction. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
dwightluna, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks again for staying with us and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. It is especially appreciated that you remembered Oscar by name and called him out for exceeding your expectations during your stay. Your feedback will be used to reward Oscar and will be shared with the rest of the team. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Right from the moment I arrived this super helpful door man Oscar showed me where I need to check in and found the number of delivery place I love to eat from when I’m in st Louis. I was amazed at the service he provided and appreciated being treated like family while away from family on business. I have NEVER had anyone treat me with so much priority at any other hotel. I very much appreciate Oscar and his hospitality. I loved my visit to the Hilton by the air port.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ashley,
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us out of all the options available to you. We appreciate your business and that you took the time to provide feedback on your experience. I especially appreciate you mentioning Oscar by name for providing exceptional service during your visit. We will certainly share this feedback with him as well as the rest of the team. We are also hopeful that your travels will bring you back for another visit soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We really appreciate the kindness and great service of Gloria and all the staff in the hotel restaurant and bar. The desk staff is always very welcoming and helpful. The room was exquisitely cleaned and stocked...Room 935. We enjoyed a nice meal and snacks in the Executive Lounge on Thursday. The staff person was careful and very accommodating.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
dwightluna, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Awe, Thanks so much Marianne! We value your business, and that you took the time to provide positive feedback on your stay with us. I know how hard our team works to provide great service, including Gloria of course, and the best reward is to know that it was appreciated by valued guests like you. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed on the 6th floor, decent room. Our purpose in staying here was to leverage the parking and free shuttle to the airport. The major drawback to this hotel is the extended stay parking ... it's confusing as to how to get to the lot. Once parked, we were fine until we returned and needed to retrieve our car - the extended stay ticket did not work so I had to ring the front desk. Otherwise, this is a nice hotel and convenient. Now that we know the ropes, we will stay here when we fly from St. Louis!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Derek H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. I do apologize for your frustrations with our parking lot. We want nothing more than to streamline this process as much as possible. If you do encounter issues each terminal on our parking gates offers a Silver Assistance button and an operator can assist you with the process. We do appreciate the warm comments and look forward to seeing you again.

If I can be of further assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

At Your Service,

Derek Holly I Guest Services Manager

HILTON ST. LOUIS AIRPORT
t: +1 314 426 5500 I f: +1 314 426 3429
10330 Natural Bridge Road I St. Louis MO 63134 I USA
hilton.com I stlouisairport.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonstlouisairport I

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed at this property to take advantage of the stay, park, and fly package that was offered. Dinner was very good. Bed slept good. Shuttle service was great. The front desk staff was friendly, but distracted by another guest checking in so didn’t feel the most welcomed. The restaurant staff was great as was the shuttle service employees! For the price paid and purpose of our stay excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
dwightluna, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Kelli,
Thanks again for your recent visit and for taking the time to provide feedback. Based on your comments it appears you enjoyed your stay with us, but your rating tells us there is more we can do to exceed your expectations. We will take that as a challenge and work even harder to ensure a perfect stay on your next visit, which we hope will be very soon.