“Not Worth the Hassle”

Add it.
Breadeaux Pizza
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Bolivar
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Parking for this place on the square is a nightmare! I was shocked when I walked back to the restroom and saw the dough being proofed just laying there in the hall (uncovered) where anybody could touch, cough, sneeze, or whatever they wanted to do to it. Pizzas are very generic tasting and skimpy on toppings, not worth the money. Will never go back!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My wife doesn't like pizza and I finally convinced her to try it one time. The pizza was very good and the toppings were fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This is a family favorite when visiting Bolivar. Their pizzas are consistently very good. Their building is on the square and easy to get to.

1  Thank OlliKay
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The "A’mour-za Italian Meat Pie" is my favorite pizza from anywhere. The perfect ratios of cheese, meat, and bread make it a Carb-filled heaven. On the side order some cheese sticks (avoid the regular bread sticks) and finish it all with a chocolate chip and cream cheese dessert pizza.

1  Thank KRCat
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here with friends and ordered 2 large hand-toss pizzas. They were great. I would come back to this place anytime. I wish I didn't live so far away!

1  Thank swick920