“Dinner”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 43 Restaurants in Bolivar
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Good service, and good food! Pleasant and accommodating staff. A bit pricy but everything else about the place make up for that.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

This place has really declined. We visited on a Tuesday evening for the buffet. There were flies that bothered all of us throughout the entire meal. The pizzas took 4ever 2 get 2 the buffet. There were rain stains on the ceiling tiles and unfinished paint on the walls. We won't return until it is cleaned & the flies R remediated.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Stopped by on a Friday evening, spent 10 minutes standing waiting to be seated while various crew members did what ever they were doing. No management out front to be seen. We left.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I could write a really long horrible review on how awful the service is here but here is the bottom line. The last 3 times we've picked up a to go order here, it has either been wrong or we had to wait at least 20 min past when they said it'd be done or BOTH. Not only was our order wrong this last time but we were told we could NOT get a refund since we'd already paid with a card!!! So our options were to wait another 25 min for them to make the correct pizza (after waiting in the drive thru line for 20 min) or for them to send our refund request to a corporate office to see what they could do. It was absolutely ridiculous!! No apology, no offer for a coupon, no refund, nothing. This place is going downhill fast and needs some serious help.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

2 medium pizzas for $6.99. Husband was hungry, everywhere else in town was closed, so he chose one for now and I chose one to take out. Here's how that conversation went: husband, "oh, you're not ordering a vegan pizza?", me, "no, not this time", Pizza Hut employee, "Vegan? are they terrorists?", me "no they are not terrorists.", PH employee, "I ain't never met a vegan, do they eat eggs?" Me, "no my daughter does not eat eggs." PH employee, "do they eat cheese, I ain't never heard of anyone not eating cheese?" Me, with the iciest stare I could possibly muster, "No they do not eat cheese." Several weeks ago this same PH advertised on the marquee, "What would this sign have to say to get you to eat here?" Initially, I thought "Dominoes delivers", now I think, "We will keep our stupid to ourselves".

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!