“Yummy noodles”
Review of Oseyo Restaurant

Oseyo Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Bolivar
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling to Branson from Kansas City and we always stopped at a Mediterranean place in bolivar but we found it closed so we ended up at Oseyo. Very unassuming place, but the food is very good. My husband had cashew chicken which was very tender and good. I had the veggie soba noodles, which was delicious! The noodles were very flavorful and there were tons of veggies; onions, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms. it was enough for 2 people and reasonably priced. The two of us paid 18.00 for two entrees and spring rolls (the only disappointing thing). We’ll be back next time we’re driving by Bolivar.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Don't judge this restaurant from the outside.
Once you step through the doors you'll be more than pleased.
The place is spotless, the staff is friendly, and the service is fast.
We've lived in Korea and this food is the most authentic Korean I've found.
If you like fast, friendly, service with authentic food you'll absolutely love this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend if looking for sushi. Local market might be better. Extremely disappointing. Service is practically non-existent even though there seems to plenty of wait staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We eat here every time we are in Bolivar. A mom and pop place where service is fast and friendly, have eaten a variety of things on this menu,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The staff is very friendly and attentive. Lots of comfortable seating in a nice relaxing atmosphere. The sushi is outstanding and the cashew chicken is out of this world...the hot and sour soup is to die for. Always a great experience and the prices are very good.

Been to Oseyo Restaurant? Share your experiences!